I’m sick of the head right now, so I’ve started working on the long overdue clothing blockout. The head is scaled to the Overwatch proportions and I’m finally getting a good sense of what the final asset will look like, which has been a massive motivation booster.
Early blockout Progress – Superhero Vibes
I got some feedback on the above image and learned some good techniques for getting clean edges. I also asked about the hair predicament as I still wasn’t feeling design 2. They made a good point about the overall silhouette and following the concept.
I acted on the feedback, tried out hair design 1 and ended up with the model below.
Making More Progress
The feedback made me realise I need to work into the face a bit more. I was working much too soft before and need to define places like the brow and nose.
View original post 25 kelime daha