Reference: Answer from Barak Shoshany at What is quantum field theory?
I loved the answer from Barak Shoshany. My understanding of Quantum Field Theory is developing as follows.
(1) A “particle” is a high frequency pulse in a low-frequency background field. We may refer to the low-frequency field as the corresponding “space”.
(2) Movement of a “particle” within the “space” is like movement of a pulse relative to other pulses within a field.
(3) A pulse is seen as continuous with the surrounding field. Thus a “quantum particle” is always continuous with the surrounding “field space”.
(4) The steep gradient of frequency change from “field space” to “quantum particle” appears as gravity around a particle. The high frequency of the particle appears as mass.
(5) The “quantum particle” may be wide enough to contain a still higher “frequency spike” within it. The frequency spike shall appear as “condensed particle” within…
View original post 334 kelime daha