1. Pausha/Pousha is the month as per Hindu calender which begins today.
2. It’s the tenth month as per Gregorian Calendar. To learn harmonious relationship between Hindu and Gregorian calendars:
3. The Jaiminee Moveable Atmakaraka is Venus which holds this post temporarily changing it with Moon on a regular basis until Sun takes it around the Makara Sankranti.
4. Venus is Daityaguru or Scientist and rules the world of glamour and arts. Its being in Capricorn indicates Sefer Yetzirah in operation in this month as far as Dharma is concerned. This also teaches you that ninth Hindu month Dhanu is not considered auspicious.
5. It’s considered inauspicious because ninth is owned by Mars. It’s rapid movement. Fiery and energetic martial arts. It’s also co-owned by Guru or Jupiter – the natural ruler of Sagittarius which is also its office.
6. This month is considered Khara Masa or month of the…
View original post 138 kelime daha